3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTunstall Avenue, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOMED DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- WEST FACING MATURE REAR GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
SET BACK ON A BEAUTIFUL PLOT WITH A WEST FACING, MATURE GARDEN is this 3 Bedroomed Detached Dormer Bungalow with heaps of potential. Externally there is a Detached Double Garage, ample parking and Gardens to the front and rear. MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED.
SET BACK ON A BEAUTIFUL PLOT WITH A WEST FACING, MATURE GARDEN is this 3 Bedroomed Detached Dormer Bungalow with heaps of potential. The accommodation comprises Entrance Lobby, Reception Hallway, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge/Dining Room with picture windows capitalising on the sunny, west facing, mature Rear Garden, recently refitted Kitchen with a range of high gloss cabinets, 2 ground floor Bedrooms accessed via a Night Hall and Bathroom with Separate WC. At first floor level there is a Landing with storage, Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room/WC and Box Room. Externally there is a Detached Double Garage, ample parking and Gardens to the front and rear. Mostly Double Glazed with gas ducted central heating. MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.
door to Guest Cloakroom.
Lounge / Dining Room 28' 5" x 13' ( 8.66m x 3.96m )
large picture windows almost the full length of the lounge overlooking the sunny west facing mature rear garden, feature fireplace, understairs storage, further window to front aspect.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 6' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.06m )
recently refitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting roll top working surfaces, door to front access, recess for washing machine, electric cooker with 4 ring gas hob, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, separate additional sink with mixer tap, dual aspect windows to front and rear, part tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring.
two piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath and vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
UPVC Double Glazed picture windows to front and side aspect, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes.
useful for storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.19m x 4.11m )
2 UPVC Double Glazed windows to front aspect.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
wash hand basin, WC, separate shower cubicle, 2 windows to side aspect.
Detached Double Width Garage
electric roller shutter door, personal door to garage.
with ample parking.
Mature Front Garden
West Facing Mature Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61216759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.