4 bedroom detached house for saleConference Way, Stourport-on-Severn, DY13
- POPULAR Stourport Address
- Show Home Quality
- FOUR Bedrooms with TWO En-Suites
- WOW FACTOR
- Built in Approximately 2013
- IMMACULATELY Presented Throughout
- DOUBLE Garage
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- EPC: B
Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer for sale this BEAUTIFUL and IMMACULATELY presented four bedroom detached home. The property has recently been redecorated throughout to a very high standard giving the property a WOW FACTOR. The property was built in approximately 2013 and is located within a popular Stourport-on-Severn address.
The accommodation within comprises a light an airy reception hall, spacious family lounge, study, downstairs WC, modern breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, master bedroom and second bedroom with en-suite, two further good sized bedrooms, house bathroom, low maintenance front and rear gardens, double garage and ample off-road parking.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the show home style accommodation has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61217104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5104439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.