4 bedroom bungalow for saleLower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Spacious family home
- Half a mile from Ashely Cross Village
- Triple aspect lounge
- 3 ground floor bedrooms
- Master suite with dressing area and en-suite
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Double garage
- Potential to remodel and create a separate annexe (STPP)
A spacious FOUR BEDROOM family home situated in a sought after residential location. Features include; Bright and spacious entrance hallway with storage*Triple aspect lounge/diner with Baxi fireplace and doors onto the rear garden*Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with ample storage and space for appliances*Three ground floor bedrooms (two benefitting from fitted wardrobes)*Master bedroom suite with feature arch window, walk in wardrobe, fitted wardrobes, dressing area and en suite*Three bathrooms (two en suite)*Further kitchen/utility area with sliding doors onto the garden*Gas fired central heating*Double glazing*Landscaped front and rear gardens with large patio areas*Double garage with shingled driveway*Potential to remodel and create a separate annexe (subject to planning permission)*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61217692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POL170141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeleys, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.