2 bedroom apartment for saleDeer Park Road, Newton Abbot
- Converted Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Lounge With Bay Window
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- In Need Of General Modernisation
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Area of Garden & Off Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
- Popular Location
- Viewing Recommended
An interesting converted apartment situated on the ground floor of this characterful property. In need of improvement the apartment does benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and an allocated parking space. Available with no upward chain this property is sure to attract a range of potential buyers.
Deer Park Road is a popular level terrace of mature properties in Decoy, on the edge of Newton Abbot. Decoy itself is particularly sought after due to its primary school, Country Park with woodland walks around the lake and children's adventure park as well as being within walking distance of Sainsbury's supermarket and the railway station. Newton Abbot town centre with its wide range of shopping, business and leisure facilities, schools, hospital and bus station is approximately 3/4 mile away. For the commuter the A380 dual carriageway to Torbay and Exeter is 1/3 mile away.
Accommodation The entrance hallway leads to a lounge with feature bay window and wood burner. There is also a kitchen, two double bedrooms (one with a feature three sided bay window) and a bathroom with a corner bath.
Lounge 11' 3" (3.43m) x 10' 11" (3.33m)
Kitchen 8' 8" (2.64m) x 7' 11" (2.41m)
Bedroom 1 14' 0" (4.27m) x 11' 0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 2 11' 6" (3.51m) x 11' 5" (3.48m)
Small area of garden
Allocated parking space.
Council Tax Band: Band A
Lease: Approximately 71 years remaining
Ground Rent: £50 per annum
Buildings Insurance: £250 per annum
Maintenance Fees: On an 'as required' basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61218166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.