3 bedroom terraced house for salePlimsoll Street, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
****THREE BEDROOM TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****REAR GARDEN****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED**** Comprising dining room, lounge, cellar, kitchen, shower room, two first floor bedrooms and further attic bedroom.
A three bedroom terrace offering no upward chain. Comprising dining room, lounge, cellar, kitchen, shower room, two first floor bedrooms and further attic bedroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing where stated and a rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 6" into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.51m into recess x 3.20m )
Double glazed entrance door with window above to front, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and opening to inner hallway.
Stairs to first floor landing and opening to lounge.
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.51m x 3.51m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, log burner, gas central heated radiator, door to kitchen and door to cellar.
Power and lighting.
Kitchen 12' 5" max x 5' 10" ( 3.78m max x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, glazed door to side, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and door to shower room.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, walk-in shower cubicle, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Ceiling light, door to stairs leading to bedroom three and doors to both first floor bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 6" into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.51m into recess x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into recess x 9' 3" ( 3.51m into recess x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' into eaves x 11' 6" including stairs ( 3.66m into eaves x 3.51m including stairs )
Restricted head space in areas. Window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders with gate to rear, concrete patio, stoned area and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61219522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.