2 bedroom flat for sale17/8 King Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6TQ
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat, on the third floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Set on a busy main thoroughfare in popular Leith, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, new flooring throughout, excellent storage provision, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include secure underground parking, visitors parking on the surrounding streets, and a large, well maintained, communal courtyard to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat, on the third floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set on a busy main thoroughfare in popular Leith, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a generously sized storage cupboard, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. With aspects to the front and side, the living room/kitchen has carpeted flooring, pendant lighting and patio doors opening to two Juliet balconies. The stylish kitchen is open plan to the living area and is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding washing machine and with further space for white goods. Set to the front, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite. The second bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe, whist the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with mains mixer tap with shower attachment, tiled floor and splashback. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7978235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.