Land for saleBuilding Plot, Hessle Court, Boston
- A unique building plot with its own private lake
- Outline planning permission granted on 22nd March 2017
- Permission for a two storey dwelling & double garage
- Excellent location in a residential area of town
- Close to shops, supermarkets and amenties
- Walking distance of primary school and nurseries
- Planning permission ref:- B/17/0031 - Boston Borough Council
An incredible opportunity to build your own dream home with its own private lake tucked away in a great location but still only a short walk to supermarkets, shops, a primary school and the town centre itself. Outline planning permission has been granted for the erection of a two storey dwelling with attached double garage with access from Hessle Court. The plot is positioned off the popular Woodville Road on the west side of Boston in an established residential area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.