Mixed Use for sale65 BOND STREET, BLACKPOOL, FY4
- MIXED USE INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- COMPRISES A GROUND FLOOR SHOP AND TWO RESIDENTIAL FLATS
- BASED IN SOUTH SHORE BLACKPOOL
- COMBINED RENTAL INCOME: £15,600 PA
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this mixed use investment property located on Bond Street in Blackpool.
Bond Street comprises a mix of commercial and residential properties. It generally provides ground floor retail premises with residential accommodation to the upper floors of the buildings.
It is located in South Shore Blackpool and within walking distance of the Promenade. There is a wide selection of local shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities nearby.
This mixed use property comprises of:
Ground floor retail premises (with a kitchen and toilet).
3 bedroom flat
2 bedroom maisonette flat, that also comes with a rear garden and car parking space.
All elements of the building have individual services.
The combined monthly income from this building is: £1,300
Combined annual rental income: £15,600
Viewings are highly recommended and available by prior appointment.
Please note: the agent has not inspected all of the areas / flats in this property and the description has been provided by the owner of the property. Interested parties should internally view all of the properties themselves to confirm the accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61223150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.