3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Street, Kidderminster
- PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING (NEW BOILER APRIL 2016)
- NEW CARPETS & RECENTLY REDECORATED
- PERFECT BUY TO LET OR FIRST HOME!
*** PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY *** THREE BEDROOMS *** GAS RADIATOR HEATING (NEW BOILER INSTALLED APRIL 2016) DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED *** NEW CARPETS AND NEWLY DECORATED *** NO UPWARD CHAIN *** IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE ***
The internal accommodation comprises lounge, inner hall, dining room, cellar, rear lobby, kitchen, bathroom/wc, first floor landing, two first floor bedrooms and the attic bedroom.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Front entrance door, single glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator and door to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor landing and door to dining room.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window rear aspect, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator, door to cellar and door to rear lobby.
Door to covered side access, gas central heated radiator, door to rear garden and access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access point to loft, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, separate step-in shower cubicle, tiled walls and gas central heated radiator.
Doors to both bedrooms and stairs to attic bedroom.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' max ( 3.45m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to cupboard, gas central heated radiator and new carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator and new carpet.
Attic Bedroom 16' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 5.11m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access point to loft, access to eaves storage, gas central heated radiator and new carpet.
Having enclosed fenced boundaries and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61223332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.