2 bedroom flat for sale41/1 Cables Wynd, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6DT
- An excellent opportunity to purchase a 75% share of a spacious and beautifully-presented, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with private and communal gardens.
- Set within a modern, factored development with parking, located in the Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
- Features; new gas central heating system, timber-framed sash and case windows, fitted blinds, TV and telephone points, excellent storage, and secure entry system.
- Set in generous, gated, landscaped garden grounds, with a well-kept private garden, plus ample residents' parking.
- Fridge freezer is included within the final sale along with the blinds in all rooms.
- Home Report available online.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a 75% share of a spacious and beautifully-presented, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with private and communal gardens, in a modern, factored development with parking, located in the Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre. A spacious, carpeted entrance hall, with entry-system and cloaks cupboard, serves all rooms. To the rear, with a double window with leafy garden views, the carpeted living room offers ample dining space. With a door and window to the private rear garden, the spacious dining kitchen is fitted with high-gloss units with wood-effect worktops and splashbacks, and a porcelain sink. Integrated appliances include an electric hob and oven with stainless-steel extractor hood, and a microwave and dishwasher. A deep storage cupboard is plumbed for a washer, and there is a tall fridge/freezer. To the front are two, large, carpeted double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes with storage above. Off the hall is a recently-installed and fully-tiled shower room with a contemporary suite including a vanity unit with concealed cistern and inset basin, a wall-mounted cabinet, a corner enclosure with mixer shower, and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.Please Note:- The remaining 25% share of the property is owned by Castle Rock EdinvarHousing Association. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria andwill be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by theAssociation. At the time of writing, a monthly occupancy payment of £60.51 ispayable to the Association. In addition to this there is a variable quarterlypayment to cover the upkeep of the communal areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7916188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.