4 bedroom bungalow for saleCrowhurst Road, Crowhurst
- 3 good size bedrooms plus bedroom 4/study
- Detached Bungalow
- Master with en suite
- Large gravel driveway providing ample off street parking
- Stunning 0.5 acre plot with workshops, play area, zen garden and pool room
- Wonderful greenbelt location
GUIDE PRICE £630,000 - £650,000 WELL ESTABLISHED DETACHED COUNTRY BUNGALOW having elevations of brick and colour washed rendering. The property has been improved and updated by successive owners and now provides a flexible family home with rooms which can be allocated to the needs of differing purchasers. Gas fired central heating with radiators is installed and windows have been replaced with double glazed units. More recently a bathroom/shower room has been created and the en suite shower room refurbished. Externally, there is a gravelled driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles.
Overall it is more spacious than would be imagined from a cursory glance and an interior inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61224614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN140092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.