5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Lindfield, West Sussex
Withdrawn from Market
- 5 bedrooms, 7 reception rooms, 4 bath / shower rooms
- Bay fronted sitting room, drawing room & Inglenook fireplace
- Spacious kitchen / breakfast room with Aga & separate dining room
- Utility room + ground floor cloakroom/WC
- Conservatory + family room
- Gas fired central heating to radiators
- Approximately 0.8 acre private plot, large driveway & detached garage block
- Excellent potential for alteration / further enlargement (STPP)
- Vacant Possession and No Chain
- EPC rating: E and Council Tax Band: H
A Grade II Listed character house with 5/6 bedrooms, 7 reception rooms, 4 bath/shower rooms, approx 0.8 acre plot, highly flexible 3,877 sq ft of accommodation, spacious driveway and extensive garaging. No Chain. This charming house is believed to date from the 14th Century and retains a wealth of character features including; exposed timbers and crown posts, wooden casement windows with lancet style detailing, Inglenook fireplace in the drawing room, solid wood doors and the Clock. To the front of the house; the original solid wood, studded front door, entrance hall with half panelled walls, double aspect drawing room with bay window, Inglenook fireplace and oak bressumer and exposed timbers. A wide archway opens to a further area of the drawing room, study/bedroom 6, cloakroom/WC, dining room, door to cellar, double aspect sitting room, double aspect kitchen/breakfast room enjoys views over the garden and fitted with a wooden units, central island, tiled flooring, gas-fired Aga, utility room, 2nd cloakroom/WC, family room, conservatory with French doors to garden. A staircase leads to a highly flexible first floor which comprises: 5 bedrooms, 3 en-suites, family bathroom, dressing room, central sitting area (a central position of the original Sussex Hall House) with stunning vaulted ceiling.Outside Front wooden gates, gravelled parking area leading to the two storey garage block, one (double garage) accessed from the main drive and one (tandem double) on the lower level accessed from Spring Lane. The gardens have spacious formal lawns with summerhouse, mature shrubs, trees, greenhouse and storage shed. The gardens are enclosed by high hedges offering a high degree of privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8073435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Lindfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.