3 bedroom terraced house for saleHam Park Road, London, E15
- Close to green open spaces of West Ham Park
- Excellent transport links
- Well-presented throughout
- Good sized garden
- Off street parking
- Offered with no onward chain
An excellent two-storey, modern three bedroom end of terrace house enviably positioned moments away from the green open spaces of West Ham Park providing the perfect family home. Well-presented throughout, the property consists of a good sized reception room, downstairs WC, spacious kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading to a lovely private rear garden, first floor family bathroom with window, three double bedrooms as well as off street parking. Ham Park Road is a super residential enclave providing easy access into Stratford which includes Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park. Transport links will be further improved once Crossrail is completed in 2018. Offered with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.