3 bedroom terraced house for saleJersey Close, Hoddesdon, EN11
- Three Bedroom Staggered Mid-Terrace House
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Lounge / Diner with Gas Fire
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Hotpoint Appliances & Quartz Surfaces
- Hardwearing Karndean Flooring to Ground Floor and Bathroom
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Five Seater John Cowell Hot Tub with Balboa Control System & Lighting
- 1.2 miles from Broxbourne Mainline Station
- Situated in a Cul-De-Sac Just 0.2 Miles from Hoddesdon Town Centre
- Chain free
CHAIN FREE!!! This beautifully presented THREE BEDROOM STAGGERED MID TERRACE HOUSE is located in a quiet cul de sac location within 0.2 Miles of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its array of shops, amenities and Broxbourne Railway Station. The property has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard, comprises Lounge / Diner, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, 30ft secluded Rear Garden with a five seater John Cowell Hot Tub with Balboa Control System and a garage en-bloc. The added benefits of this property include hardwearing Karndean flooring on the ground floor and in the bathroom and integrated Hotpoint appliances and Quartz work surfaces in the kitchen. Offered fully furnished if required. Early Viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
16' 0" x 8' 0" (4.88m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC double glazed door to garden, double radiator, range of white gloss base and eye level units with white Quartz work surfaces, 1 1/2 sink and drainer unit with stainless steel mixer tap, integrated waste and recycling unit, integrated Hotpoint four burner gas hob, Integrated Hotpoint electric oven, Hotpoint Extractor hood, part tiled walls, coving to ceiling, Integrated Hotpoint A+ fridge freezer, integrated Hotpoint A+ dishwasher, Integrated A++ Beko washing machine, Inset LED spotlights, under cupboard lighting, feature plinth lighting, illuminated shelving, power points, Karndean flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft access with drop down ladder, airing cupboard with storage shelves. Doors to
11' 4" x 10' 10" (3.45m x 3.30m) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point, power points.
11' 9" x 8' 8" (3.58m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, power points.
8' 8" x 7' 0" (2.64m x 2.13m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, over stairs storage cupboard, power points.
UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment and rainfall shower over, glass shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap, low level WC, grey metro tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel rail, inset IP rated LED spotlights, illuminated mirror, Karndean flooring.
Approx 50ft. Paved, with flower bed, tool shed, five seater (3 lounger) John Cowell hot tub with Balboa control system and lighting, rear pedestrian access, outside security lighting, outside tap / wall mounted hose.
Paved with stepped flower beds, motion activated lights.
Entrance door to:
17' 8" x 10' 8" (5.38m x 3.25m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire and stone surround, feature pendant lighting in dining area, under stairs storage cupboard, TV point, power points, security alarm panel, Karndean flooring. Door to
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7537697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kirby Colletti, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.