2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFakenham Road, Great Ryburgh, Fakenham
- Semi Detached Character Cottage
- Village Location with Shop and Post Office
- Lounge With Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Private Garden & Parking
This quaint cottage views beautifully, an attractive feature is the large red brick fireplace with inset multi-fuel burning stove in the sitting room, modern kitchen-breakfast room, bathroom with roll top bath, two double bedrooms, private courtyard garden and parking for two vehicles.
Great Ryburgh is a well-equipped village approximately 5 miles from the market Town of Fakenham. The village consists of a Public House, a Village Shop with Post Office, Butchers, Nursery and a Fish and Chip Shop. Fakenham is approximately 10 miles from the North Norfolk Coast so this property could make a great second home.
Sitting Room 14' 8" to fireplace and recess x 12' 10" to include stairs ( 4.47m to fireplace and recess x 3.91m to include stairs )
UPVC double glazed entrance door to front. Attarctive brick fireplace with multi-fuel stove set on a tiled hearth. Two radiators, television point, oak flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with a five ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over. Washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, tumble drier, gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring an space for table with chairs. UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge and double glazed velux window.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.36m )
Radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.46m )
Exposed timbers, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, roll top bath with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with electric shower and tiled walls. Exposed timbers, extractor fan, heated towl rail, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and is shingled for ease of maintenance, there is outside tap and side access gate. There is parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61232276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.