5 bedroom detached house for saleBarkham Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Living room
- Family room
- Large open plan kitchen/family/dining room
- Utility room
- Off road parking for several cars
- Large private rear garden
- No onward chain
Situated within easy reach of Wokingham town centre and mainline railway station is this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious family home. The property has been improved to an exceptionally high standard by its current owners.
When you enter the property, you get an instant feeling of space with a large entrance hallway and oak staircase leading to the first floor. There is a large living area to the front, a downstairs cloakroom and double doors leading to the family room. From the family room you can also access the main room in the house, which is a spacious and beautifully appointed open plan kitchen/family/dining room which has wonderful features such as double patio doors to the rear garden as well as a lantern skylight above the kitchen area letting in a lot of natural light. Off of the kitchen there is a utility room and access to the garage.
To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms and a single bedroom. There is a modern family bathroom and en suites to both bedrooms 1 and 2, which have been fitted to a high standard.
The rear garden has recently been landscaped to a high standard with a new patio with glass balustrade and steps leading to a large area of lawn with a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
The property is ideally located within easy reach of Wokingham town centre and also within a short distance of Wokingham mainline railway station with access to Reading, London Waterloo and Gatwick Airport. There is good access to both the M3 and M4 motorways and there are a number of extremely popular schools, both state and private, within the local area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB170133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.