2 bedroom flat for saleWaterview House, Limehouse E14
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Located on the 10th Floor
- Beautiful Views of Canary Wharf & the Cityscape
- Located Close to Regent's Canal
- Large Reception
- Kitchen / Diner
- Well Located for Limehouse DLR, Canary Wharf & the City
- Well Located for Stepney Green & Mile End Station
- Well Located for Shops, Bars & Restaurants
This superb two double bedroom apartment is located on the 10th floor. The location is excellent, well located for Limehouse DLR, Stepney Green & Mile End Station, Regent's Canal with Canary Wharf and the City easily accessed. Bright and airy, the views are stunning, featuring the most iconic buildings of our beloved City. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, a kitchen / diner and large reception room. This property would be Ideal for a cash buyer. Call to view now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61237765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7444505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alphabet City, London Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.