3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestcott Road, Kidderminster
- MODERN THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY (MASTER EN-SUITE)
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- SHORT WALK TO TOWN CENTRE ALONG CANAL TOWPATH
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
*** MODERN THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY *** MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM *** CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE *** BEAUTIFUL WALKS RIGHT FROM THE DOOR STEP ALONG THE STAFFS & WORCS CANAL *** GAS RADIATOR HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING *** INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED! ***
The well laid out accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloak room/wc, lounge/dining room, kitchen/break fast room, first floor landing, three bedrooms and the bathroom/wc. Outside there is two parking spaces and a rear garden.
Double glazed front entrance door, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, door to storage cupboard and doors to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
Extractor fan, low level wc, wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks.
Lounge/Dining Room 14' 10" x 14' 10" ( 4.52m x 4.52m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, two gas central heated radiators and door to understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, electric oven, cooker hood, gas central heated radiator, plumbing for washing machine and gas central heated radiator.
Access point to loft, door to storage cupboard and doors to bathroom and bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" max x 8' 4" ( 4.22m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Extractor fan, low level wc, wash hand basin, step-in shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Enclosed fenced boundaries with gate to side leading to frontage, gate to rear leading to parking, lawn and patio area.
There are two allocated parking spaces.
Please note there is an annual service charge of £251.00 for maintenance and lighting of the communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61239457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.