2 bedroom apartment for saleMarkhouse Road, Walthamstow
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor ex Warner maisonette
- 148 year lease
- Chain free
- Own section of rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Loft space with potential
- Own front door
- Close to Leabridge Road station
A classically designed, first floor, two bedroom Warner apartment around ten minutes walk from Walthamstow High Street. Room sizes are generous, you have a recently renovated kitchen and a private section of rear garden. St James Street overground station is just a half mile away on foot.
Design & Decor is largely neat and contemporary throughout, with a few wonderful finishes and plenty of scope for for stamping your own aesthetics on the place.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have the shops and amenities of Walthamstow High Street just over a half mile away on foot, with too many independent shops and cafes to count, there're also plenty of supermarkets, a fair few pubs and – further up – the Walthamstow Mall and Empire Cinema complex (not to mention Europe's longest street market).
St James Street station is just as close, with 20 minute direct overground trains to Liverpool Street. Alternatively, just one stop in the other direction is Walthamstow Central, with direct 20 minute runs to Oxford Circus via the Victoria Line.
Inside, the new kitchen is a real treat, with pristine white cabinets, metro tiling and light grey countertops. The bathroom is just as smart, with a hybrid bathtub/shower and heated towel rail. Both bedrooms are solid doubles at well over 100 square feet each.
- The apartment is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- The wide open green spaces of Lee Valley Park, Low Hall Sports Ground and St James Park are all within easy reach.
- Walthamstow Leisure Centre is just across the road, with pools, a gym and all sorts of classes.
Lounge - 5.2m x 3.2m (17'0" x 10'5") -
Kitchen - 2.5m x 2.5m (8'2" x 8'2") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'5") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10") -
Garden - 10.67m (35) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61239550.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27203709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.