2 bedroom apartment for salePerth Road, Leyton
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor ex Warner maisonette
- 900+ year lease
- Chain free
- Own section of rear garden
- Own front door
- Close to Leabridge Road station
A smart, spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment in the classic Warner style, with dedicated front door and own section of rear garden. Lea Valley's plethora of wide open green spaces are all within easy reach, from Low Hall Sports Ground to the Green Flag award-winning Hackney Marshes.
In fact it's a great spot for nature lovers - there's also the Waterworks Centre and Nature Reserve and Middlesex filter beds all just a short walk away.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying the classic Warner layout, with all five rooms leading off the long central hallway so not an inch of space is wasted. You have hardwood flooring underfoot in the hallway and front lounge, while the unusually spacious bathroom has both a tub and seperate shower cubicle.
Both bedrooms are a decent size, solid doubles at well over 100 square feet each and just as smartly finished as the rest of the property.. Outside the rear garden is a mix of patio and lush lawn, with a shed and plenty of screening greenery at the end.
Lea Bridge station is just a quarter mile away on foot, and a single stop from Stratford, where you'll find a huge range of tube, overground and international destinations, The Queen Elizabeth Jubilee Park and, of course, Westfield shopping centre.
- One stop up from Lea Bridge is Tottenham Hale, for West End access via the Victoria line.
- The amenities of Lea Bridge Road start right at the end of your street.
- Whether you're a keen ice skater or just enjoy watching people fall over, Lea Valley Ice Center is only a three quarter mile away on foot.
Lounge - 3.4m x 3.4m (11'1" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 2.5m x 2.5m (8'2" x 8'2") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 2.4m (8'2" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.2m (11'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
Garden - 19.81m (65) -
Explore our 'Locals Leyton' pages for everything this uniquely placed district has in store.
Like much of East London, Leyton has great transport links with the city and central London. Liverpool Street is just 12 minutes away, and you can reach Tottenham Court Road in 20.
With the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park just across the A12 you have all manner of shops and amenities within easy reach.
Housing stock is mostly sturdy Edwardian terraces, developed over time to provide a wide range of houses and apartments. Placed in something of a sweet spot between location and affordability, there are still bargains to be had.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61239799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27203715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.