2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDamson Drive, Hartley Wintney, Hook, RG27
- End of terrace
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Larger than average rear garden
- Show home condition
- Two double bedrooms with en-suites
- Hartley Wintney village location
Entering on the ground floor into an immaculate hallway. There is a well appointed kitchen with all fitted appliances. There is a downstairs cloakroom off the hallway. There is a light and bright reception room with conservatory with double doors directly onto the pretty garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with attractive en-suite bathrooms. The property is offered in excellent condition with no work required.
To the front of the property there is an attractive front garden and driveway parking for two cars. There is side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is a generous size, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. The garden benefits from not being overlooked with established borders.
St Mary's Park is an attractive residential development to the south of the village of Hartley Wintney with direct access from Dilly Lane. It is within walking distance of the High Street and only 1 mile from the nearest mainline station at Winchfield, providing good transport links to London. The M3 and A30 are easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61247929.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCE161708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.