2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleQueens Crescent, Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Off road parking
- Central Southsea location
- Offering for the over 60's
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Set within the exclusive development which is Holmbush Court and only a stones throw from the centre of Southsea. This ground floor retirement apartment needs to be top of your viewing list.
Perfectly located, if retirement living is for you then you will be instantly impressed.
A nice lounge is ideal to relax in, just open those double glazed doors in the summer and enjoy the weather. Just off the lounge is your compact kitchen with plenty of room to serve up a lovely meal.
Two good size bedrooms particularly the main. No issues here for that extra space which is rare in retirement flats.
A good size bathroom with a shower completes this accommodation.
The development here was built by McCarthy & Stone and is situated within beautiful gardens with various seating areas to relax or take time out to read a book. The outlook on the communal garden is the Retreat.
An early viewing is advised as we anticipate plenty of interest.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My mother enjoyed her time here very much. The location was perfect with just a short walk to the centre of Southsea so everything was right on the doorstep.
The flat itself was a very good size and the fact it was on the ground floor proved very beneficial.
The communal gardens are a lovely spot to relax and socialise.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'10 x 10'6 (5.44m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 7'7 x 7'2 (2.31m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'8 x 9'1 (5.39m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'1 (3.25m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 5'7 (2.08m x 1.70m)
- Communal Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61248124.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.