1 bedroom flat for saleBooth Road, Royal Docks, E16
- Newly built development with concierge facilities
- Fifth floor apartment with well maintained stylish interiors
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Sleek family bathroom
- Private balcony with partial river views
- Close proximity to convenient transport links
Benefitting from bright and spacious interior finished to a stylish standard, this charming one bedroom apartment also boasts from a private balcony with river views.
Booth Road is a peaceful residential street that benefits from a close proximity to excellent transport links into central London, including Pontoon Dock DLR Station. The wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.