4 bedroom detached house for saleFort Augustus, PH32
- Stunning Detached Villa
- 3 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Breathtaking Views
- EPC = C
* Fantastic Substantial Family Home
* Excellent B + B Potential
* Magnificent Views Towards The Great Glen
* Open Plan Lounge to Modern Well Appointed Kitchen
* Family Room and Bright Sun Lounge
* 4 Attractive Double Bedrooms(3 En-Suite)
* Extensive Colourful Garden Grounds
* Driveway and Detached Garage
* Raised Seating Area, Summerhouse + Log Store
This outstanding home will suit those seeking a beautifully presented property with excellent B+B potential. With breath-taking views towards The Great Glen, the accommodation comprises: bright and airy hallway leading to the open plan lounge/kitchen with space for formal dining and utility room to rear. Hallway also leads to a stylish shower room, double bedroom and family/drawing room, which in turn opens to a bright sun room to side. A beautiful staircase rises to the upper floor, which includes an office and three double bedrooms (two of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms). The spacious master bedroom also enjoys a seating/dressing area and en-suite bathroom with free standing bath and shower. Externally there is a large gravel driveway leading to the timber garage and lawned gardens surround the property with a colourful blend of flowerbeds and shrubs.
Rose Cottage is located in the popular village of Fort Augustus at the south end of Loch Ness midway between Inverness and Fort William on the A82. Fort Augustus has the famous Caledonian Canal passing through it and has local amenities including schooling, doctors, bank, post office, garage, petrol station, shops and pubs/cafes/restaurants. From Inverness on the approach to Fort Augustus just after Inchnacardoch Bay turn right towards Auchterawe and Jenkins Park, Rose Cottage will be along the road on the left.
This property will suit those seeking an impressive, substantial family home in a highly desirable location. EPC Rating = Band C.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61249669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528691883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.