1 bedroom cottage for sale1/2 Eastfield Place, Joppa, Edinburgh EH15 2PL
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built cottage.
- Conveniently located in the popular Joppa area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, cornicework, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a private garden to the front, external storage cupboard, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- All furniture negotiable within the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built cottage, conveniently located in the popular Joppa area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
The L-shaped entrance hallway, comprising built-in floor-to-ceiling storage cupboards and laminate flooring, gives access to all rooms within. The spacious, front-facing, living room features laminate flooring, bay window, cornice work, Tv and telephone points and a modern wall-mounted electric fire. Set to the rear of the property, the modern fitted breakfasting kitchen comprises integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge, freezer and washing machine, a fitted breakfasting table and a fully-tiled splash back. Set to the front, the well-proportioned bedroom features laminate flooring, cornice work and has ample space for a double bed and free-standing wardrobe. Finally, set off the end of the hallway, the bright, modern shower room comprises mixer shower and cubicle, recessed downlighting, towel radiator, tiled floor and splash back.
Joppa is a highly-regarded residential area, on the southern shores of the Forth. Nearby Portobello High Street offers a range of services, local shops and cafes, whilst Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is close at hand providing major high street stores, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Locally, Portobello Swimming and Fitness centre, and the iconic beach and promenade offer lesuire and there is well-regarded schooling at all levels. Edinburgh College and Queen Margaret University are also within easy reach of the area. There is a regular bus service connecting to the city centre, a rail station at nearby Brunstane, and excellent connections to the A1, city bypass, and major road networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7845991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.