4 bedroom detached house for saleSt James Close, Clanfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Chalet Style Family Home
- Four/ Five Double Bedrooms
- Flexible Accommodation/ Potential Annex
- Impressive Kitchen/ Dining Room with Bi-Folds
- Four Bathrooms/ Shower Rooms
- Spacious Garage with Room Above
- Cul-De-Sac Location in Clanfield
- Close to Schools, Shops, Countryside and A3
Fry & Kent Waterlooville are delighted to offer this impressive detached chalet style family home to the market. This property offers flexible accommodation and has the potential for an annex to the ground floor without having to extend!
Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac location in the popular village of Clanfield, close to schools, shops, restaurants, countryside, and easy access onto the motorway.
Internally the ground floor has a spacious living room, study, reception/ bedroom five, shower room, utility, and an open plan kitchen/ dining room with arch to the family room.
Upstairs boasts, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, Jack and Jill style shower en-suite and an additional three double bedrooms.
Externally the shingled driveway provides off road parking for many vehicles and access to the garage that benefits from a room above.
The secluded south facing rear garden (siding on to infant school playing fields) with paved patio area and mostly laid to lawn.
We highly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate what this property offers.
Please contact us to arrange your allocated viewing time.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7860067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.