Land for saleBrightholmlee Lane, Wharncliffe Side, Sheffield
- Development opportunity
- Three farmhouses and two barns for six dwellings
- Semi rural location
- Allocated allotments with parking
- Village location
Located within this semi rural part of the countryside with close access to the villages of High Bradfield, Worrall and within a short distance to Sheffield City centre is this development opportunity to acquire a range of existing buildings and barns to convert into six properties.
**DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL - FOR THE CONVERSION OF THREE FARMHOUSES AND TWO BARNS INTO 6 DWELLINGS - FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED**
Located within this semi rural part of the countryside with close access to the villages of High Bradfield, Worrall and within a short distance to the M1 motorway and Sheffield City centre, is this development opportunity to acquire a range of three farmhouses and two barns to convert into six dwellings. They consist of a range of modern barn conversions comprising of four two bedrooms, one three bed and four bedroom property. All houses will benefit from allocated parking spaces, communal courtyard area and additional outdoor space with allocated allotments.
This offers an exciting opportunity for a local developer to really put their mark on a much sought after area. All plans and drawings are available to view through William H brown selling agents and for a further personal viewing of the buildings, strictly by appointment can be made by calling 0114 2638012. Plans are available to inspect on the Sheffield City website application number 16/04504/FUL.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.