3 bedroom detached house for saleDeergrass Walk, Knowle, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Property In Knowle Village
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- En-Suite To Master
- Good Decorative Order
Fox & Sons have just taken to the market this 3 bedroom detached property in the popular location of Knowle Village. The property is located down a lovely Walk with woodland surrounding it. Knowle Village is located inbetween Fareham Town Centre and Wickham Village.
Fox & Sons have just taken to the market this 3 bedroom detached property in the popular location of Knowle Village. The property is located down a lovely Walk with woodland surrounding it. Knowle Village is located inbetween Fareham Town Centre and Wickham Village. Just a short drive to the M27 & the A32 so has excellent transport links. The property itself boasts a large kitchen diner, lounge, conservatory, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms the master with an en-suite and a family bathroom. Out side there is an enclosed rear garden and a good sized garage with power and lighting. A driveway also providing off street parking. Internal Inspection is advised. Call today. Council tax Band E.
Mattwell, plain ceiling, door to cloak, kitchen/diner and lounge. Radiator, stairs leading to the first floor.
Double glazed obscure window to front, WC with hidden cistern,radiator, wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen/diner 16' 10" x 8' 8" ( 5.13m x 2.64m )
One and a half bowl Stainless Steel Sink Unit with mixer tap over and drainer to side. Double glazed window to front, matching range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over. Tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, radiator, electric hob, built in double fan assisted oven. Integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer. Water softener. Double glazed window to front. fitted blinds and a Reverse Osmosis Kinetico drinking water filters with separate tap fitted
Lounge 16' 7" 11 x 6' ( 5.05m 11 x 1.83m )
Double doors leading to conservatory, laminate flooring throughout, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, fitted blinds. Plain ceiling.
Double glazed conservatory, ceiling fan and light. Power. Doors to garden. Fitted blinds.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpeted, fitted blinds, door to en-suite, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear. Carpeted. Fitted blinds.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted blinds.
power and lighting. Up and over door,
Enclosed rear garden, mainly patio, flowers and shrubs, greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61255855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.