1 bedroom flat for saleThe Landmark, Waterfront West, Brierley Hill DY5 1LY
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb One Bed Ground Floor Apartment
- Prestigious Landmark Development
- Currently Let on AST
- Open plan Living Room with Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom with shower
- Controlled Secure Living and Parking
- Within limits of Merry Hill Centre
- Ideal Investment or First Buy
A superb One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment forming part of the prestigious Landmark development on the well known Waterfront complex, providing high quality and well planned accommodation with electric heating and Upvc double glazing. Currently let on an AST and representing a superb opportunity for the First Time Buyer or INVESTOR the interior features: Luxurious and secure Main Entrance, Hall, spacious Living area with fitted Kitchen off with built-in oven and hob, large Bedroom and fitted Bathroom with white suite and shower all set in maintained communal grounds within the proximity of the Merry Hill Centre with controlled car parking. EPC=D Viewing highly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61256629.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8082378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Taylor, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.