3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsborough Gardens, Hyndland, Glasgow
A HIGHLY DESIRABLE FULL EDWARDIAN TERRACED TOWNHOUSE BUILT IN 1905. An absolutely exceptional example of a full Kingsborough Gardens Townhouse which has been upgraded to an exacting standard, introducing practical modern services whilst maintaining and indeed enhancing the magnificent original features. Kingsborough Gardens is one of the top few West End addresses and part of the immense appeal this location has is the mature and immaculately maintained communal front gardens widely used and enjoyed by the residents. Described as “pleasure gardens” when originally designed the communal gardens provide a delightful outlook at the front of the house.
• Re-fitted kitchen by Charles York
• Re-fitted main family bathroom (5 piece)
• Fitted master bedroom by Clive Christian
• Bespoke fitted cabinets in dining room
• Garden landscaping / parking – 2011
• Exquisite stained / leaded glass
• Fitted office and cinema style t.v. room
• Re-fitted butler’s pantry / prep room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61258279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GWE170625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co , Glasgow West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.