4 bedroom detached house for saleKings Gate, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- Great Incentives Available On This Plot
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Superb Amount Of Living Space
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Integral Garage
- Help To Buy Available
- Part Exchange Your Home
- Call 01626 365906 For More Info
- EPC Available On Completion
*Guaranteed cash buyer for your home - Call 01626 365906 to find out ways we can help move. A stunning 4 double bedroom detached home laid out over 3 levels offering an amazing amount of family living space. Located in the sought-after Kingsteignton area, this development is only 20 minutes away from Exeter and a short distance to Torbay and the fabulous coastline. Ready to move into, there are great incentives on this plot, including help to buy to get you moving. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC available on completion.
A fabulous distance on the edge of Kingsteignton, a short drive from the bustling Newton Abbot town centre. Easy access by car or train to Exeter and Torbay makes this development incredibly sought after.
Family Dining Room 25' 11" (Max Incl kitchen) x 12' 7" (Max Incl Kitchen) (7.9m (Max Incl kitchen) x 3.84m (Max Incl Kitchen) )
Living Room 19' 4" (Max) x 15' 7" (Max) (5.89m (Max) x 4.75m (Max) )
Study 9' 2" x 7' 6" (2.79m x 2.29m )
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 12' 10" (4.09m x 3.91m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 10' 0" (4.01m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 10' 1" (4.04m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 8' 9" (3.1m x 2.67m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528697272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.