2 bedroom flat for saleMaltby Drive, Enfield
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- SITUATED IN AN EN1 LOCATION
- COMMUNAL GROUND,S GARDENS AND PARKING
- OFFERED ON A CHAIN FREE BASIS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- ECONOMY SEVEN HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- AWAITING EPC RATING
KINGS GROUP Are Delighted to offer this TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR FLAT. Situated in a Sought After Development in an EN1 Postcode this also Benefits from being offered on a chain free basis and is close proximity to all amenities including Turkey Street Station which has great links into the City. Also Offering a lease in excess of 90 years, Communal grounds, gardens and parking. Awaiting EPC Rating
Communal Front Door To: -
Communal Entrance Hallway -
To Own Front Door To -
Entrance Hallway To -
Lounge - 5.54m x 3.12m (18'2 x 10'3) - With double glazed window to side, coved ceiling, Tv point, telephone point, economy seven heating, carpet.
Kitchen - 2.46m x 2.29m (8'1 x 7'6) - With double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units work tops over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven, hob, lino floor
Bedroom One - 5.38m x 2.54m (17'8 x 8'4) - With double glazed window to side, wardrobes, telephone point, economy seven heater, carpet..
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 1.75m (11'0 x 5'9) - With double glazed window to side, coved ceiling, wardrobes, economy seven heating, carpet.
Bathroom/Wc - 2.36m x 2.06m (7'9 x 6'9) - With low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower, lino floor
Exterior: Communal Grounds, Gardens And Parking -
Awaiting Epc Rating -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27209257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Highway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.