3 bedroom house for saleChadshunt, Nr Leamington Spa, South Warwickshire
- Wonderful contemporary single storey barn
- Rural location with excellent communication links
- Countryside views
- Between Gaydon and Kineton
- Johnson and Johnson built in 2015
- Huge living kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings
- Three double bedrooms all en-suite
- Double garage with electric doors
One of five quality barn conversions in a lovely
rural location completed in 2015 by renowned
developers Johnson and Johnson
Light, well designed single storey living with
Wonderful large kitchen/dining/drawing room,
with wood floors and a cut stone fireplace to
one end which houses a log burner. Vaulted
ceilings with part exposed A frames.
The kitchen comprises a good sized central
work island; extensive painted cupboards; a
Belfast sink; integrated appliances and AGA
Off the main room is a glazed-sided sitting
room, with two sets of French doors opening
onto the rear garden.
The utility room has a walk in larder area, sink,
wall and floor cupboards.
All the double bedrooms have high ceilings,
fitted cupboards and en-suites with modern,
stylish, sanitary wear.
Chadshunt is a small hamlet, situated between
the market town of Kineton and Gaydon, with
close connections to junction 12 of the M40
which gives excellent access to both London
Situated in unspoilt rural countryside, the
nearest local amenities can be found at Gaydon
with a small village shop, public house and
petrol station. The small town of Kineton has
primary and secondary schools, sports facilities,
Doctor's surgeries, a post office, public houses,
restaurants and various village shops. Larger
centres can be found at Leamington Spa,
Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Banbury.
There are gardens to both the front and
rear of Penny Red. The front of the house is
approached by a path through a lawn area
surrounded by hedging. The rear garden also
has hedges and post and rail fencing and
enjoys an outlook over open fields. There are
two stone eating areas with various flower and
The Chadshunt barns are approached by a
tarmac drive. Adjacient to the property is a
double garage with electric doors
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61260847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNY170306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.