3 bedroom detached house for saleWoods Lane, Quarry Bank, BRIERLEY HILL DY5 2QS
- Modern 3 Bed Detached
- Building Plot to Side
- Gas CH and Upvc Double Glazing
- Kitchen with built-in oven and hob
- 3 Generous Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom with Shower
- Popular and Very Convenient Location
NEW PRICE FOR QUICK SALE ! This Modern 3 Bedroom Detached occupies a corner position incorporating a BUILDING PLOT (with Planning Permission granted (Ref: P/16/0824)) to the side in this popular and very convenient location and affords well planned gas centrally heated and Upvc double glazed accommodation to include Reception Hall, spacious Lounge, fitted Kitchen with built-in oven and hob, 3 excellent Bedrooms, fitted Bathroom with shower, part Integral Garage, Driveway and Pleasant Rear Gardens. EPC=E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61263364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8086514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Taylor, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.