2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThrumpton Lane, Retford
- Two bedroom end terrace
- Ideally located to access Retford town and rail station
- Two generous reception rooms, kitchen, utility/ground floor bedroom
- Front gardens, rear yard
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT AND NEW CARPETS 2016
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two/three bedroom end terrace, ideally located to access the amenities of Retford town centre and rail station. An ideal first buy or investment with two generous reception rooms, kitchen, ground bedroom/ utility and two double bedrooms.
Lounge 11' 3" into chimney breast x 11' 10" ( 3.43m into chimney breast x 3.61m )
Double glazed window and door to the front, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a marble effect hearth with a wood surround.
Dining Room 11' 3" into chimney breast x 12' 9" ( 3.43m into chimney breast x 3.89m )
Double glazed window the rear, central heating radiator and feature chimney breast with a gas fire inset with a black hearth.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 12' 9" ( 1.96m x 3.89m )
Fitted with a range of gloss black wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and splashbacks and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with a stainless steel extractor above, space for a washing machine, tiled flooring and a double glazed window and door.
Utility/ Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.61m x 1.80m )
Previously used as a ground floor bedroom and offering potential for a utility or ground floor bathroom with tiled floorings, two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" into chimney breast x 11' 10" ( 3.43m into chimney breast x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Fitted with a white three piece suite plus a shower cubicle. Airing cupboard housing the boiler, tiled flooring and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" into chimney breast x 11' 10" ( 3.43m into chimney breast x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
To the front is an enclosed garden with a lawn and patio area. To the rear is a enclosed yard, gated to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61268549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.