4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Avenue, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Four-bedroom semi -detached home
- Period features
- Close to the town of Sandown
- Walking distance to the golden beaches
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (49)
This generous period home is so versatile with potential to house two families!With character features such as fireplaces and beautiful high ceilings this home really is a gem and has the charm to go with it. Downstairs you have two reception rooms followed by a dining room that leads into your kitchen. All that space, what will you do with it? Upstairs there are four bedrooms so there is room for all the family and there shouldn’t be so many arguments over who has the biggest bedroom as they are all a really good size! The main bedroom has a lovely bay window and sink, so you can clean your teeth without queuing in the morning.This home is located in the heart of Sandown where walking to the beach and the town can be an everyday occurrence. Restaurants can be found and the local shops for any of your daily essentials!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'0 x 12'7 (4.27m x 3.84m)
- Sitting Room: 13'11 x 11'1 (4.24m x 3.38m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 11'4 (3.48m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'2 x 10'8 (3.41m x 3.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 11'1 (4.22m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 10'6 (4.27m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 10'4 (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 8'4 (2.54m x 2.54m)
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61270066.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.