3 bedroom detached house for saleGarnet Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Separate WC
- No Chain
No chain! A three bedroom detached family home with no onward chain. The property benefits from both double glazing and central heating where specified, and has a fantastic garden and welcoming entrance hall. Early viewing is highly recommended on this property to avoid missing out!
+No chain! This wonderfully situated three bedroom detached family residence is offered for sale, having a welcoming entrance hall leading to the lounge followed by the kitchen and conservatory. Upstairs in additional to the three good sized bedrooms there is also a family bathroom with a separate WC. The garden in particular is one of the properties best features. The property is currently leasehold and it is the vendors intention to purchase the freehold for a potential buyer.
Drive with ample parking for 3 cars and gated side access.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 16' 5" ( 3.86m x 5.00m )
Double glazed window to front, sliding door to garden and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Area 16' 11" x 10' 7" ( 5.16m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to side, recently refurbished fitted kitchen, part tiled walls, double glazed sliding door to conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 10' x 12' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' ( 2.79m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, recently refurbished comprising of: shower cubicle with shower over off mixer taps, wash hand basin, full tiling to walls, and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, recently refurbished comprising of: low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiling to walls and central heating boiler which has recently been upgraded.
Large rear garden with extensive lawned area, two x good condition sheds, patio, gravel area and two greenhouses.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61271408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.