3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Wokingham Road, Wokingham, Berks
* Mature individual detached bungalow.
* Potential to extend (subject to planning).
* Multi fuel central heating system.
* Double glazed windows.
* Annexe with bedroom, shower room, kitchen/living room and conservatory.
* Three Bedrooms.
* Family Bathroom.
* En Suite Bathroom.
* Entrance Hall with Study Area.
* Lounge with wood burning stove (linked to central heating system) and beamed ceiling.
* Dining Room with beamed ceiling.
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room 33’ x 11’1 (10.1m x 3.4m).
* Mature secluded non estate setting between Wokingham and Crowthorne.
* Long road frontage to Old Wokingham Road.
* ‘L’ shaped Garage Block/Workshop, Garage 32’7 x 18’ (10m x 5.5m), Workshop 20’6 x 15’4 (6.3m x 4.7m).
* Purpose built detached ‘L’ shaped building 32’3 x 13’8 (9.9m x 4.20m) and 18’ x 13’10 (5.5m x 4.2m)
of cavity wall construction (we have a letter from Bracknell Forest Council dated 5/11/13, which states the building can be converted into living accommodation without the need for planning permission provided it remains ancillary to the main dwelling).
* Gated entrance with entry phone.
* Long driveway with ample parking and turning space.
* Mature gardens, paddock and woodland all extending to nearly TWO ACRES.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - F34.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61275283.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Pole, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.