2 bedroom flat for sale19/8 Stead's Place, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 5DY
- Well-presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, bay window and Juliet balcony for the living room, fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides secure entry system, landscaped communal grounds, ample residents' off-street parking, bin storage, and access to an enclosed bicycle store.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, including to walk-in store cupboard, and features carpeted flooring and the secured entry system handset. Set to the front, the lounge and dining room features an electric fireplace with tasteful surround, carpeted flooring, coving and a pendant light fitting. The kitchen is also set to the front an includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. A bright double bedroom is rear facing overlooking the communal grounds and features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is also rear facing with carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally and includes a fitted three piece suite with a mains shower above the bath. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7759449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.