3 bedroom terraced house for saleRetingham Way, Chingford
- Large Modern House Offering Well Proportioned Accommodation & Further Potential!
- With NO ONWARD CHAIN The Layout Includes Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom WC
- Spacious 15ft Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room With An Ample Range Of Fittings
- 17ft Lounge. On The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms & A Modern Shower Room WC
- Recently Redecorated Throughout Including Newly Laid Carpets. Front & Rear Gardens
- Nice Residential Location Midway Between North Chingford & "The Mount" Facilities.
"A Large 3 Bedroom Terraced House With Well Proportioned Accommodation
Recently Redecorated Throughout And Offered With No Onward Chain!
Preview of Lounge
The front of the property is approached along a pathway with the entrance having steps down to a panel and glazed entrance door with side casements opening to:
0.99m (3ft 3in) x 2.39m (7ft 10in)
Tiled floor, meter cupboards, glazed door and side casements opening to reception hall.
4.8m (15ft 9in) x 1.07m (3ft 6in) widening to 1.9m (6ft 3in)
Double radiator to one side, stairway storage cupboards, ceiling coving, wall mounted central heating thermostat control, stairs rise to first floor accommodation, access here can be gained to kitchen/breakfast room, lounge and cloakroom wc.
1.45m (4ft 9in) x 1.17m (3ft 10in)
Comprising a low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin with cabinet beneath, radiator, window to front elevation.
Kitchen Breakfast Room:
4.67m (15ft 4in) x 3m (9ft 10in) widening to 3.43m (11ft 3in)
A great size with plenty of space for table chairs etc, includes a run of wall cupboards, beneath which is a return worktop surface with inset single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, fitted 4-ring gas hob, concealed extractor fan above and an oven in an adjacent housing (all not tested). Range of base cupboards and pull out drawers, recess space for upright fridge freezer etc, plumbing/provision for automatic washing machine, cupboard conceals a gas boiler, single radiator, tiled flooring and to the rear elevation a dresser cupboard with glazed display shelving, power points and window to front elevation.
3.25m (10ft 8in) x 5.36m (17ft 7in)
Window to front elevation, large radiator beneath, range of power points, ceiling coving, glazed door to outer lobby.
0.86m (2ft 10in) x 1.52m (5ft 0in)
Panel and glazed door opening to rear garden and door to:
1.27m (4ft 2in) x 1.52m (5ft 0in)
First Floor Accommodation
3.71m (12ft 2in) x 1.78m (5ft 10in) including stair rise
Power point, airing cupboard with fitted linen shelving, further useful storage cupboard, hatch to loft space, access to bedrooms and bathroom lead off.
3.96m (13ft 0in) x 2.92m (9ft 7in) plus 2ft door recess
Window to rear elevation, radiator beneath, power points.
4.01m (13ft 2in) x 2.92m (9ft 7in) plus door recess
Window to front elevation, radiator beneath, power points.
2.44m (8ft 0in) x 2.39m (7ft 10in)
window to rear elevation, radiator beneath, power points, ceiling coving.
Shower Room WC:
1.45m (4ft 9in) x 2.36m (7ft 9in)
Modern suite comprising a double length shower with glazed sliding doors, tiled surrounds, wall mounted Triton electric shower with attachments (not tested), vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath and close coupled wc. Radiator, window to front elevation.
Enclosed by ranch style fencing to the front boundary and laid out with flagstone patio terracing and hedging to borders.
Pleasantly laid out with a small patio terrace and the remainder being lawned with a gated rear access to the service road at the back of the property.
View to Rear of House
Floor Plan - Ground Floor
Floor Plan - First Floor
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61277161.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McRae's Sales, Lettings & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.