2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaryknowe, Newport-On-Tay
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa
- Sought After Commuter Village of Gauldry
- 2 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- 3 Piece Suite Family Bathroom With Over Bath Shower
- Bright Open Lounge
- Mono Block Driveway
- Double Length Linked Garage
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
This well presented and spacious semi-detached villa is located on a quiet residential estate in the rural commuter village of Gauldry. Gauldry is a peaceful village in North East Fife countryside, which enjoys close locality to the city of Dundee and surrounding towns of Cupar and St Andrews. Favoured by commuters and families this village benefits from a local primary school, a post office and general store and a bar restaurant. The property is set back from the road with an attractive landscaped front garden, a mono blocked driveway providing ample off street parking, leading to an attached double length garage. The garden to the rear of the property is a completely enclosed and private grass garden complete with washing lines and is accessed from the rear door of the garage and through feature glazed double doors from the dining room of the property.The interior of the house benefits from ample natural light throughout, gas central heating and double-glazing. On the ground level is a spacious lounge with large picture window, an open-plan dining kitchen fitted with modern units, a large storage cupboard under the stairs and a family bathroom with three-piece suite and over bath shower. Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms with ample built in storage both enjoying pleasant aspects over the resident estate and the rural landscape beyond and completing the rooms upstairs a convenient W/C off the landing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61277464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8073487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Remax Real Estate Centre, Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.