3 bedroom maisonette for saleKilligrew House, Percy Bryant Road, Sunbury on Thames, Surrey
A beautifully presented, spacious top floor split level maisonette ideally situated within easy reach of both Sunbury and Ashford railway stations and town centre. The accommodation offers on the ground floor; a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious reception room with plenty of space to entertain in, a luxury kitchen including an integrated oven and a ground floor WC. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and finish of this home. Please contact our sales team for further details.
* Leasehold - 94 years remaining
* Top Floor Split Level Maisonette
* Three Double Bedrooms
* Luxury Fitted Kitchen
* Spacious Reception Room
* Ground Floor WC
* Modern Family Bathroom
* Ground Rent £10 per annum
* Service Charge approx. £79 per month
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band C - £1,554.28 per annum
Location/More info Located close to Sunbury Cross with its excellent range of shopping facilities including Marks and Spencer food hall. The station is also easily accessed with its excellent service into central London. The M3 is close by at Sunbury Cross giving access to the M25 and the rest of the motorway network. The larger shopping facilities of Kingston Upon Thames Walton upon Thames and Staines are nearby and there is an excellent selection of both State and Public Schools nearby including Staines Prep and Halliford Boys. For the sports enthusiast there is sailing on the many local Lakes� and of course the river Thames, along with many other sporting facilities including Kempton Park and golf courses.
Property ref: 121_480_4483356
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61278184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4483356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.