3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodlands Avenue, Immingham
- Semi detached property
- No forward chain
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Off road parking
- Gardens to front and rear
- Great for first time buyers
- Close to local amenities
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious semi-detached 3 bedroom property which is located within the popular port town of Immingham. Found in a great location, close to local amenities and the town centre, this property would be ideal for a range of buyers, and so viewing is highly recommended. Internally viewers will discover a comfortably spacious lounge as well as a great kitchen space with plenty of units. The bathroom is located on the ground floor and features a three-piece suite. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of them being doubles. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and gardens to front and rear, as well as a large garage and shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61278751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8044698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.