2 bedroom apartment for saleNew Providence Wharf, Fairmont Avenue, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 12th floor, c.769 sq ft
- Private balcony views of Canary Wharf
- Immaculate condition throughout
- 24hr concierge
- Residents gym and pool
- Close to both Blackwall and East India DLR stations
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Extremely well presented two bedroom apartment on the 12th floor of the sought after riverside New Providence Wharf development, boasting views of Canary Wharf, available to view now. Spread across just under 800 sq ft, the property comprises of a large semi open plan kitchen reception area, two generous double bedrooms, modern bathroom and dual access private balcony. Boasting neutral decor and a premium finish throughout the property is ready to move straight in.
Situated in the exclusive New Providence Wharf development the apartment benefits from being minutes walk from Blackwall DLR and East India DLR stations, furthermore it also within walking distance to Canary Wharf for the Jubilee Line and a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants. Transports options are only set to improve with the arrival of Crossrail in 2018. New Providence Wharf benefits from 24hr concierge, a gym and swimming pool.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2380936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.