5 bedroom character property for saleVERNON SQUARE, CENTRAL RYDE
- Attractive Grade 2 Listed House
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- SEA VIEWS!
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Overlooking Vernon Square Gardens
- Hugely Flexible Accommodation
- Convenient Central Position
- Garden & Terrace
- Potential Parking (subject to permissions)
- No Onward Chain
View this property from the comfort of your own armchair by watching our Video Tour online.......................Situated in 'Vernon Square', a popular residential road and part of Ryde's conservation area, you will find this charming semi detached grade 2 listed residence. It's central location affords a level access to the town centre shops and associated facilities including a supermarket, bus routes and a whole host of retail shops. The house sits opposite and overlooks Vernon Gardens, a veritable oasis within the centre of Ryde maintained by a conservation group and open to residents to enjoy its relaxing environment. Ryde's beaches are equally accessible from this well placed home offering the obvious benefits of coastal town living. This substantial house has 5 bedrooms complimented by three generous reception rooms offering a huge amount of flexibility to meet the demands of the new owner. Commuters will find its proximity to the mainland passenger ferry and hovercraft connections helpful as they are within walking distance avoiding parking issues and costs near the terminals. The interior has certain dated elements leaving some buyers the attractive opportunity to utilise their own tastes and designs to modernise and fulfill the house's true potential. Ryde offers a selection of schools to suit all ages and this house sits within easy striking distance of most including Ryde School, a private school held in high regard.
Description in brief:-
Sitting Room (18'2 into bay x 11'9 max)
Kitchen/Diner (14'11 x 13'4)
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 (18'3 x 15'8)
Bedroom 2 (15'9 max x 13'4 max)
2nd Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 (15'10 x 13'2)
Bedroom 4 (14'11 x 11'4)
Bathroom (9'9 x 8'11)
Lower Ground Floor Landing
Living Room (17'11 x 10'0)
Bedroom 5 (12'8 x 8'10 max)
Study (8'10 x 5'7)
Garden - Lawn & Terrace
Potential Parking (subject to the appropriate permissions, application pending)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61281301.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7891992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.