2 bedroom flat for saleWoodville Road, Thornton Heath, CR7
- Good-sized reception room with ample space for dining
- Thoughtful lighting options and dual aspect windows
- Quiet rear aspect master bedroom
- Second smaller bedroom/study
- Bathroom with space for the washing machine
- Communal off-street parking
- Recently renovated throughout
Beautifully bright with a modern interior, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat provides open-plan living space and a superb kitchen with integrated appliances including a wine fridge.
Conveniently located minutes from Norbury, and Thornton Heath National Rail station, providing links into London Bridge and Victoria, the property is also well placed for local amenities and nearby Crystal Palace Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 994209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.