4 bedroom detached house for saleBound Lane, Hayling Island, PO11
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor and 1st Floor Bathroom and En Suite
- Engineered Oak Flooring to Kitchen, Cloakroom and Hallway
- Master Bedroom with En Suite, including Free Standing Bath and Fitted Wardrobe
- Fitted Wardrobe to Bedroom 2
- Carpets and Woodburner to Living Room
- Limestone Tiles to Floor and Walls to Bathroom and En Suite
- Sought After Location only 2 Minutes from the Beach
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION PAID ON THIS HOME and MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS - for reservations taken on or before 30th November 2017
New 4 bedroom HIGH SPECIFICATION chalet design detached home with ground floor bedroom and bathroom! Call Simply New Homes at Henry Adams on 01243 521833 for more information.
A prestigious new development from Kingham Homes, Austen Gardens offers a unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful new home in the sought after Bound Lane, Hayling Island. Individually designed to exacting standards in a sensitively landscaped environment, just 2 minutes from the beach.
Plot 9 is a 4 bedroom detached home with kitchen/dining room, utility room, ground floor study, 4th bedroom and bathroom. Upstairs the master bedroom has fitted wardrobe and is en suite. There is also a family bathroom. Outside the home has a garage and garden.
NB External image is computer generated and internal images are from homes at Austen Gardens for illustrative purposes only.
New Release of 4 Bedroom Detached Home Available to Reserve Now!To arrange a viewing call Henry Adams Simply New Homes on 01243 521833
Living Room 15'0 (4.57m) x 19'7 (5.97m)
Kitchen/Dining 18'8 (5.69m) x 13'11 (4.24m)
Utility Room 8'8 (2.64m) x 8'6 (2.59m)
Study 8'8 (2.64m) x 14'4 (4.37m)
Bedroom 4 14'11 (4.55m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11'8 (3.56m) x 12' (3.66m)
Bedroom 2 11'9 (3.58m) x 17'11 (5.46m)
Bedroom 3 12'11 (3.94m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
Garage and Parking
Hayling Island is bordered by Chichester and Langstone harbours and has 3 miles of award winning Blue Flag beaches. Havant town centre is just 5 miles away and the picturesque town of Emsworth only 7 miles. Portsmouth with its historic dockyard and Gunwharf Quays with a range of designer retail outlets, bars and restaurants is also close by. Bound Lane itself is just 2 minutes from the beach, shops and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61282243.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 255111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.