3 bedroom terraced house for sale12 Rowberry Walk, Prestonpans, East Lothian, E32 9GH
- Immaculately-presented, three bedroom, modern mid-terrace house with private gardens, and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a quiet and factored residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include contemporary flooring and lighting fittings, a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition there is gas central heating, double glazed windows, multiple TV and phone points, and a fully floored loft space.
- Externally, there is private shrubbery to front; whilst the enclosed rear garden has a lawn, wood-decked patio, established flowering shrubbery and a store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Immaculately-presented, three bedroom, modern mid-terrace house with private gardens, and an allocated parking space, located in a quiet and factored residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian. The entrance hallway gives access throughout the ground floor and to the carpeted stairway to the first floor, and features a built-in store cupboard. Set to the rear, the living and dining room includes French patio doors to the rear garden, and two ceiling light fittings. To the front is the modern fitted kitchen, with stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. A large WC is set off the hall and is ready to be upgraded to a shower room if required. On the first floor, bedroom one is front facing and includes a built-in store cupboard, built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two is rear facing, as is a flexible third bedroom, currently used as a study. The bath is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath, shaver point, and recessed lighting. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7138920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.