7 bedroom detached house for saleCobbetts Hill, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13
- Seven Bedrooms (two with Dressing Rooms)
- Four Bathrooms (three en suite)
- Reception Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Utility/Laundry Room
- Plant Room and Wine Store
- Garden & Terrace
- Garage and Driveway Parking
An elegant and generously proportioned impressive newly built home in the secluded area of Cobbetts Hill in Weybridge, accessed via a private wooded lane and conveniently located approximately 0.4 mile from Weybridge station. The property is arranged over four floors and features high ceilings offering plenty of light; with much of the rear of the house opening up to a large balcony and gardens which are perfect for entertaining. The ground floor comprises the formal accommodation whilst the lower level offers the day to day family living space. The property has been built to a high specification, and incorporates bespoke joinery, raised and fielded paint finished oak doors, Versailles Parisian oak floors, marble worktops, Villeroy & Boch white sanitary ware, Hans Grohe polished chrome fittings, and porcelain floor and wall tiles. There is pre-wired state of the art home automation and integration for lighting control, media and audio and security to principal rooms. EPC Rating B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61283072.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY160262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.