2 bedroom park home for saleBeauport Holiday Park, The Ridge West, Hastings
- Detached Luxury Park Home
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- Dressing Room
- Decked Veranda
Located on the popular Beauport Holiday Park boasts this Canturbury 20 x 40 Park Home offering a lounge, kitchen/ diner, two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Further benefits include a utility room, en suite, dressing room and a decked veranda. With no pitch fee's until 2019.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this Canturbury 20 x 40 Park Home being sold with no pitch fee's until 2019. Situated on the ever popular Beauport Site with an extended season of 11.5 months. Beauport park is a beautifully landscaped park nestled on a wooded hillside on the outskirts of Hastings, providing easy access to the A21. Accommodation offers a lounge, kitchen/ diner, two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Further benefits include a utility room, en suite, dressing room and a decked veranda.
Call now to arrange a viewing.
With radiator, recess spotlights, double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed sliding patio doors affording access to the decked veranda.
Fitted with a range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset stainless steel one ½ bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range style cooker with six burner gas hob and cooker hood over. Freestanding fridge freezer, wine cooler and integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted radiator and two double glazed windows to the side aspect and further double glazed sliding patio doors affording access to the decked veranda.
Fitted with further storage units and work surfaces over with inset sink and drainer and integrated washer/dryer.
With wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window.
Fitted with a shower cubicle and integrated shower unit, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and a low level wc.
Wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and a low level wc. Partly tiled walls and a double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.